VINTAGE ALLEY CONSIGNMENT POLICY
- Price will be set by Vintage Alley’s experienced staff
- All merchandise must be cleaned and in sellable condition
- Reductions may be made at Vintage Alley’s discretion with or without consignors input
- Consignor will receive 50% of sale price, less any fees (ie: ebay, cleaning, repairs, etc.)
- Merchandise accepted for sale may be reclaimed by consigner during the first 120 days ONLY within 48 hours notice
- Upon notification from Vintage Alley, consigned items must be picked up within 7 days.
- Payments to consigners will be made monthly or by season depending on sale volume .
- PLEASE NOTE: Vintage Alley takes steps to prevent loss or damage, but all items are left at consignor risk. Vintage Alley is not responsible for loss or damage.